Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 173 Antworten
und wurde 11.471 mal aufgerufen
 » DISKUSSIONEN
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... 12
Akiza Offline

| Alpha Fähe

08.07.2011 22:47
Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Hallu ;3

Ich habe mal eine Kleine Fragen und daher auch eine Diskussionen,dieser Web Site.

Bei mir wird sie als : attackierend gemeldete Website!
Ist das bei euch auch so?
& Kann es echt sein,dass diese Seite wirklich Programme zu installieren, die private Informationen stehlen, Ihren Computer verwenden, um andere zu attackieren oder Ihr System beschädigen.

Was sagt ihr dazu?

Círdan ( gelöscht )
09.07.2011 09:55
#2 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Das ist bei wirklich jedem so. Ich kann das CB nur unterstützen, denn wie bringt es dich irgendwelche Programme zu installieren? Es ist nur ein bplaced forum und kein von Werbung oder Hacks zerfressenes Forum. Die Probleme gab es seltenst schon mal und das Forum wurde soweit ich weiß auch gelöscht. Nyota und das Team konnte es aber wieder holen. Also würde ich da keinen zu großen Trubel machen. Da da wirklich nichts gefährliches, schlimmes oder sonstiges ist. Das dort angezeigt wird das es gefährlich sein könnte die Seite zu benutzen ist mittlerweile nicht mehr aktuell und wie man sieht, sieht man auf dem CB nichts. Es ist weiß, also gelöscht.

Akiza Offline

| Alpha Fähe

09.07.2011 10:08
#3 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Charakterboard würde gelöscht? o.O

Zilvrak Offline

| Einzelgänger

09.07.2011 12:48
#4 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Ich denke, es wird neu "aufgesetzte" werden ... Hoffe ich zumindest. Ich kann ja mal nachfragen.

Zilvrak Offline

| Einzelgänger

09.07.2011 14:57
#5 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Akiza Offline

| Alpha Fähe

10.07.2011 15:03
#6 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Oke und was war nun mit dem Forum?

Zilvrak Offline

| Einzelgänger

11.07.2011 08:35
#7 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Ich weiß es nicht.

Akiza Offline

| Alpha Fähe

11.07.2011 09:13
#8 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

Das verstehe ich nicht o:

Oresbubpabs ( Gast )
24.05.2012 00:31
#9 Seo ðàñêðóòêà Zitat · Antworten

Ìû õîòèì ïîìî÷ âàì <a href=http://henzo.org/>äåøåâî ïðîäâèíóòü ñàéò</a> îò ãóðó SEO ðûíêà.
Ïðåèìóùåñòâà ðàáîòû ñ íàìè:
Êîìïàíèÿ henzo.org íèêîãäà íå äàåò íåâûïîëíèìûõ îáåùàíèé. Ìû íå îáåùàåì òîãî, ÷òî îò íàñ íå çàâèñèò.
Ñòîèìîñòü íàøèõ óñëóã íàìíîãî íèæå àíàëîãè÷íûõ óñëóã äðóãèõ SEO êîìïàíèé.
Ïðàêòèêà ïðåâûøå âñåãî. Äëÿ ïðîäâèæåíèÿ êëèåíòñêèõ ïðîåêòîâ ìû èñïîëüçóåì íå òîëüêî ñòîðîííèå ñàéòû íî è ñâîè ñåòè ñàéòîâ ðàçëè÷íûõ òåìàòèê.
Ó íàñ íåò ñêðûòûõ ïëàòåæåé. Ïðè ðàáîòå ñ íàìè âû íå ïåðåïëà÷èâàåòå çà îôèñ, ñåêðåòàðøó è ìåíåäæåðîâ èòä.
Ìû - èñêëþ÷èòåëüíî òåõíè÷åñêèå SEO ñïåöèàëèñòû.

LadySovereign ( Gast )
20.08.2012 01:19
#10 А какие женские онла& Zitat · Antworten

Приветствую вас дамы и господа. Я к вам с вопросом, хотя тут вопрос скорее к девушкам. Расскажите какие женские онлайн журналы вы читаете? Я например читаю <a href=http://lady-pro.ru/>http://lady-pro.ru/</a>;, иногда на космополитан захожу ну и на пикап форумы. А вы?

CoarnInny ( Gast )
26.11.2012 05:44
#11 Интересует туры за р Zitat · Antworten

Собрался отдохнуть и интересует такое направление как <a href=parkfoto.ru/2008/12/>Тур в Мармарис</a> , хотелось бы послушать советы бывалых.

neassymayoria ( Gast )
08.12.2012 05:50
#12 RE: Charakterboard Zitat · Antworten

good!

kate dilworth ( Gast )
21.01.2013 04:54
#13 Arundel law enforcement charge guy along with attempted murder following choking incident Zitat · Antworten

It is no crime to have an mythical friend. Specifically, in the bizarre case associated with Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o and also the woman that didn't can be found, unless it may be set up that somebody had been responsible for intentional fraud, resulting in a financial impact on someone, no lawful implications can be found. "I was talking to my spouse relating to this," stated East University regulation professor Roger Abrams, who has written thoroughly on sports and law, "and she said, 'Maybe there is a plan <aimed>at Te'o] to possess a account established that will generate cash in order to remedy the condition that wiped out this make believe woman . . . ' "I stated, 'Yep, it could be scams.A But we've not noticed anything regarding money becoming involved in this particular." Still continuing associated with public disclosure, the peculiar Te'o tale (that best fits into some sort of fantasy football category) of his "girlfriend" Lennay Kekua not really current simply leaves Abrams along with "only one method to deal with this particular. As a joke." Te'o asserted he or she was informed Kekua passed away of the leukemia disease inside six hours of his grandma's passing, which assisted encourage him or her to experience their greatest completely to a No. 1 position for Notre Dame along with a place in the BCS national title sport. This remains plausible which Te'o had been duped and also the "joke might accumulate to his monetary hindrance," Abrams intended, by leading to Te'o to become selected after previously anticipated in the National football league write this 04, thereby diminishing his agreement selling price within the pros. But the connection could be practically not possible to prove. Notre Dame, in theory, might have it's reputation damaged as well -- exactly how could this have a college student so easily misled, or even area of the hoax themself? -- perhaps impacting enrollment negatively. Again, great difficult to corroborate. "My ideas ran in order to, 'This had been just about all born through The state of alabama as a way to place him off his game' Inch in the national championship series, Abrams said. "But the payoff towards the groups is actually equivalent, no matter who wins.Inch So there's nothing against the law presently there, possibly. And to be looking for some thing, he added, "I think we're extending this.Inch Not too this example is rested yet.

Deborah Cox ( Gast )
22.01.2013 21:39
#14 NYC's Rapid Maintenance program finished work on a lot more than Ten,000 homes strike by Storm Sandy Zitat · Antworten

#fil nks<D>\keywords2.txt,1,S] :\keywords4.txt,1,S] .txt,1,S] e_links<D>\keywords3.txt,1,S]

Maria E. Petito ( Gast )
28.01.2013 21:57
#15 "Breast surgery helps you to save my life" Zitat · Antworten

{Miss|Skip} {District|Area} {of|associated with} {Columbia|Mexico}, Allyn {Rose|Flower} {is in|is within} {a|the} {fight|battle} #file_l #file_links<>#file_links<D>\keywords2.txt, #file_links<D>\keywords5.txt,1,S] 1,S] {D|Deb}:\keywords3.txt,1,S] inks<D>\keywords1.txt,1,S] {for her|on her} {life|existence}, {and it's|and it is} {not just|not only} {for the|for that} {title|name} {of|associated with} {Miss|Skip} {America|The united states}. {She|Your woman} {tells|informs} {the|the actual} {AP|Elp} {why|the reason why} {she's|she is} {planning to|likely to} {get a|obtain a} preemptive {double|dual} mastectomy {after|following} {her|the woman's} {pageant|contest} {season|period} {ends|finishes}. {AP|Elp} {video|video clip}.({Jan|January}. {11|Eleven}) {You need|You'll need} #file_links<D>\keywords4.txt,1,S] the {latest|newest} {version|edition} {of the|from the} Adobe {Flash|Expensive} {Player|Participant} {to view|to see} {this|this particular} {video|video clip} {content|content material}. {Download|Obtain} {Now|Right now}.

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... 12
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz